We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree the unframed one’s signature is a lot nicer. It’s just too bad the photo tho…"

Michael replied Nov 22, 2018 to Michael Douglas: Real or Fake?

6 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Michael

"I personally like the framed photo more, but I agree the signature in the unframed o…"

Michael replied Nov 22, 2018 to Michael Douglas: Real or Fake?

6 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Michael

"It really is.  I want one of him as Gordon Gekko from Wall Street but his signature…"

Michael replied Nov 19, 2018 to Michael Douglas: Real or Fake?

6 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Michael

"I was considering this Michael Douglas by him, but I’m not totally sure.  He’s askin…"

Michael replied Nov 19, 2018 to Nyautographguy - what do you think?

8 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Michael

"I have lost a bit of faith in Beckett lately and no longer trust them anymore.  They…"

8 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Michael

"I’m currently interested in a Michael Douglas he is selling.  It looks legit and is…"

8 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Michael

"Thank you. I suspected this was a forgery too because the entire signature just seem…"

Michael replied Nov 18, 2018 to Sharon Stone: real or fake?

4 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Michael

"Now these confuse me again because the first seems like the secretarial and doesn’t…"

Michael replied Nov 13, 2018 to Arnold Schwarzenegger: Difference between Authentic & Secretarial + Signature Study

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"Hey Jonathan, Wanted to show you this one too. I know you already told me the termin…"

Michael replied Nov 12, 2018 to Arnold Schwarzenegger: Difference between Authentic & Secretarial + Signature Study

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"Thanks. Yeah I’m from NJ. It was a Chiller Theatre show there I believe she appeared…"

Michael replied Nov 12, 2018 to Arnold Schwarzenegger: Difference between Authentic & Secretarial + Signature Study

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service