We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"That makes sense.  Does this look like an authentic Linda Hamilton to you Jonathan?…"

Michael replied Nov 12, 2018 to Arnold Schwarzenegger: Difference between Authentic & Secretarial + Signature Study

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"This now has me concerned about my Harrison Ford and Anthony Hopkins autos which I s…"

Michael replied Nov 12, 2018 to Arnold Schwarzenegger: Difference between Authentic & Secretarial + Signature Study

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"I really am surprised that Steve Grad is authenticating these secretarials.  I’m sur…"

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"Jonathan what do you think of this one? It’s also authenticated by Beckett. "

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"They are asking a buy it now price of $250.  It’s just shocking to me they are even…"

Michael replied Nov 11, 2018 to Arnold Schwarzenegger: Difference between Authentic & Secretarial + Signature Study

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"Thank you very much for your feedback.  It’s great to know it’s genuine and they are…"

Michael replied Nov 11, 2018 to Arnold Schwarzenegger: Difference between Authentic & Secretarial + Signature Study

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"Jonathan which one are you claiming is real? The Mr. freeze one in gold? Or the addi…"

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"I don’t either but I thought the same.  It’s really confusing bc on eBay they are in…"

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"What do you think of this one?"

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"Yup. Looks like they sure did.  I’m in the market to buy one of his. It’s very disap…"

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service