We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

marc e's Discussions (3,123)

Discussions Replied To (2624) Replies Latest Activity

"the poster unsigned is worth around 150$ in the condition it is in"

marc e replied Jul 31, 2017 to doors autographed concert poster not signed by the doors ebay

16 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by JackGotLucky

"this is a personal belife .on albums that are stamped for promotional use ,no value.…"

marc e replied Jul 31, 2017 to NEWLY UPDATED 5.19.18 REWRITE Some of the Qualities of an Autograph Listed with an Early Attempt at an "Equation" for Evaluation (Results will vary of course - it must be customized and continued).

64 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"also when goerge harrisions sister sold her signed beatles album it was promoted tha…"

marc e replied Jul 31, 2017 to NEWLY UPDATED 5.19.18 REWRITE Some of the Qualities of an Autograph Listed with an Early Attempt at an "Equation" for Evaluation (Results will vary of course - it must be customized and continued).

64 Oct 11, 2018

"i think providence is also a plus  especaly on very rare artist  i sold my nirvana c…"

64 Oct 11, 2018

"to give u an example im getting 4 k for signed johnny cash guitars im 5 k for the on…"

marc e replied Jul 30, 2017 to NEWLY UPDATED 5.19.18 REWRITE Some of the Qualities of an Autograph Listed with an Early Attempt at an "Equation" for Evaluation (Results will vary of course - it must be customized and continued).

64 Oct 11, 2018

"also to add to this are lyrics add to the price of the itiem.if an artis added them…"

marc e replied Jul 30, 2017 to NEWLY UPDATED 5.19.18 REWRITE Some of the Qualities of an Autograph Listed with an Early Attempt at an "Equation" for Evaluation (Results will vary of course - it must be customized and continued).

64 Oct 11, 2018

"may i ask what your paying i personaly dont like the contrast .so unless ur getting…"

marc e replied Jul 29, 2017 to James Brown photo signed

16 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Giuseppe Basile

"i new alig, spent years at limelight from the day it oppend as i assume u mean the c…"

marc e replied Jul 29, 2017 to NEWLY UPDATED 5.19.18 REWRITE Some of the Qualities of an Autograph Listed with an Early Attempt at an "Equation" for Evaluation (Results will vary of course - it must be customized and continued).

64 Oct 11, 2018

"U mentioned Michael musto. I was giving u the correct spelling of his last name"

marc e replied Jul 28, 2017 to NEWLY UPDATED 5.19.18 REWRITE Some of the Qualities of an Autograph Listed with an Early Attempt at an "Equation" for Evaluation (Results will vary of course - it must be customized and continued).

64 Oct 11, 2018

"It's musto. I've done a bunch of shows at central parrk .don't like that place"

marc e replied Jul 28, 2017 to NEWLY UPDATED 5.19.18 REWRITE Some of the Qualities of an Autograph Listed with an Early Attempt at an "Equation" for Evaluation (Results will vary of course - it must be customized and continued).

64 Oct 11, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service