We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mike Shepherd's Discussions (3,827)

Discussions Replied To (3773) Replies Latest Activity

"Never heard of them.  Sorry."

Mike Shepherd replied Sep 12, 2012 to COA question

3 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Bruce Juice

"You will obviously need to have them authenticated if you intend on selling them to…"

Mike Shepherd replied Sep 8, 2012 to Selling Autographs

3 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Brick Hunter

"Considering the fact that it is a Joe DiMaggio signature and that he signed so many…"

Mike Shepherd replied Sep 8, 2012 to Autograph Value if coated with nail polish

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"There is no reason to believe that either Sean Connery or Harrison Ford would be unw…"

Mike Shepherd replied Sep 8, 2012 to Indiana Jones: What a great item, if it is real!

1 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Varnish decreases the value of an autographed baseball in the same way that laminati…"

Mike Shepherd replied Sep 7, 2012 to Autograph Value if coated with nail polish

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"How would you suggest that this be accomplished?  Should members just begin to list…"

Mike Shepherd replied Sep 7, 2012 to EBAY's Banned List whose there - who ought to be there?

10 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Tom Koop

"Thanks for posting this discussion DB.  I understand that you would like the central…"

Mike Shepherd replied Sep 7, 2012 to EBAY's Banned List whose there - who ought to be there?

10 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Tom Koop

"When you say "signatures" are you also including checks or only signed memorabilia? "

Mike Shepherd replied Sep 6, 2012 to The Doors, what might this be worth

36 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Dennis Wiener

"I agree with Maximus.  Save your pennies and wait for the next TRISTAR private signi…"

Mike Shepherd replied Sep 5, 2012 to Thoughts on this Tom Brady Signed Mini-Helmet

5 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Thanks Dennis.  I was just taking a close look at it and it looks like Ray wrote "Do…"

Mike Shepherd replied Sep 5, 2012 to The Doors, what might this be worth

36 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Dennis Wiener

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service