We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Richard S. Simon's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"So he pays four grand and gets to sit at home and watch TV for six months. What happ…"

Richard S. Simon replied Dec 23, 2015 to "The Auto Scouts" Busted? $2 Million Forgery Ring Goes Down!

60 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jason H

"According to ebay if you don't get what you paid for they will cover your loss. Ever…"

Richard S. Simon replied Sep 17, 2015 to "The Auto Scouts" Busted? $2 Million Forgery Ring Goes Down!

60 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jason H

"I will clarify my remarks from a prior post, I should have said at the bottom of the…"

Richard S. Simon replied Sep 17, 2015 to "The Auto Scouts" Busted? $2 Million Forgery Ring Goes Down!

60 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jason H

"This is what I don't like: " the four will be placed on probation and are cooperatin…"

Richard S. Simon replied Aug 28, 2015 to "The Auto Scouts" Busted? $2 Million Forgery Ring Goes Down!

60 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jason H

"Another forgery ring on ebay? Do tell,,, :). Located at the bottom of the map of the…"

Richard S. Simon replied Aug 28, 2015 to "The Auto Scouts" Busted? $2 Million Forgery Ring Goes Down!

60 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jason H

"Fantastic news. One group of scum bags down and only about 50 to go. "

60 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jason H

"It was also yesterday's ebay and the day before that and the day before that, except…"

Richard S. Simon replied Aug 16, 2015 to Forged Mickey Mantle Photo Ebay Seller Cathy101970

12 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

"Another "brilliant" move by a forger who is too lazy to do his homework."

Richard S. Simon replied Aug 6, 2015 to Babe Ruth signed Silver certificate

5 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Richard S. Simon

"This is being offered to me in an autograph album along with a number of other items…"

Richard S. Simon replied Feb 16, 2015 to Marx Brothers real or not? Thanks for any help.

1 Feb 16, 2015

"Peggy or whomever you are, don't make us laugh. Nobody is more self serving on this…"

Richard S. Simon replied Jan 31, 2015 to Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

200 Jan 31, 2015

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service