We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Scherrie J Sanders's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I received the same message. Kinda funny I sent a message via Facebook through the D…"

Scherrie J Sanders replied Jun 2, 2022 to John Illsley (Dire Straits Bassist) - Memoir 'My Life in Dire Straits' Pre-Order

18 Jun 8, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"As of today 6-2-22 no response I am going to send the book back and let AMEX go afte…"

Scherrie J Sanders replied Jun 2, 2022 to John Illsley (Dire Straits Bassist) - Memoir 'My Life in Dire Straits' Pre-Order

18 Jun 8, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"Also I went to Mr Mark Knopfler page and the phone number for their shop is the same…"

Scherrie J Sanders replied Jun 1, 2022 to John Illsley (Dire Straits Bassist) - Memoir 'My Life in Dire Straits' Pre-Order

18 Jun 8, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"Nothing as yet very unresponsive! Also my slip says Latvia! also. "

Scherrie J Sanders replied Jun 1, 2022 to John Illsley (Dire Straits Bassist) - Memoir 'My Life in Dire Straits' Pre-Order

18 Jun 8, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"Hi Matt still waiting to hear from my 3 e-mails to them *UGH* "

18 Jun 8, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"I bought the book. It came with no Autograph from their site. Still waiting for a re…"

18 Jun 8, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"I received this book 2 weeks ago from Premier Collectables. I was disappointed with…"

Scherrie J Sanders replied Dec 4, 2021 to Gina Schock - Made In Hollywood: All Access with the Go-Go's (Signed Book) at B&N

5 Dec 4, 2021
Reply by Jason H

"I received a reply they were very nice and said they are sending out the missing aut…"

Scherrie J Sanders replied Sep 24, 2021 to Billy Idol

146 Aug 4, 2023
Reply by jayceman

"I got the same e-mail two days ago. I ordered two and I received my two copies today…"

Scherrie J Sanders replied Sep 23, 2021 to Billy Idol

146 Aug 4, 2023
Reply by jayceman

"That's Great!! "

Scherrie J Sanders replied Jun 9, 2021 to Best deal of the year so far?

32 Jun 21, 2021
Reply by Shawn L

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service