We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

EjsWurhl's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I heard that the seller NEAutographs is also on the list.  I always assumed that the…"

EjsWurhl replied Feb 17, 2012 to CSC Collectibles, ACE & Rare and Signed Make it to EBAY's Banned List

66 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by DB

"Steve- That seller on Amazon also has a lot of authentic items as well.  Something l…"

EjsWurhl replied Feb 17, 2012 to Amazon.com Promoting Autographed Memorabilia....Derek Jeter Mickey Mantle Forgeries Found

72 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by CJCollector

"I don't care for it.  Sorry to say."

EjsWurhl replied Feb 11, 2012 to Madonna signed 8x10

1 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by EjsWurhl

"Hey Charlie, where was their retail store?  Ive been to NewO several times with my f…"

EjsWurhl replied Feb 6, 2012 to Vintage 329 Gallery in New Orleans: What do you think of their autographs?

28 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Delmar Twistol

"Thanks for the link Steve.  I've never checked this out before!"

EjsWurhl replied Feb 6, 2012 to Various TTM autographs from early 90s (Newman, Redford, Lemmon & more) Are they real?

10 May 2, 2012
Reply by DB

"Why are bogus Beatles autographs some of the funniest signatures that Ive ever seen?…"

EjsWurhl replied Feb 6, 2012 to Beatles Autographs: Your Opinions Please!

20 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Antonio

"I've seen him sign like this.  I'd say there is an excellent chance that it's real."

EjsWurhl replied Feb 6, 2012 to Robert De Niro Authenticity help

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Greig

"Horrible!"

EjsWurhl replied Feb 6, 2012 to Can anyone tell me if I've found a gem or a dud Beatles album?

8 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by John Collier

"I'm with you Kevin! This is classic.  The J gives it away without looking any furthe…"

EjsWurhl replied Feb 5, 2012 to john wayne auto question

9 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by EjsWurhl

"This guy only bought American.  Not even a Honda or Toyota in his past.  I bet he kn…"

EjsWurhl replied Feb 5, 2012 to Obama's Chrysler Being Offered a Million

3 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by john reznikoff

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service