We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

John Moore's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Very cool, wish this wasn’t out of my price range"

John Moore replied Apr 21, 2022 to Tedeschi Trucks Band - I Am The Moon Deluxe Boxed Set with Signed Print

1 Apr 21, 2022
Reply by John Moore

"Crazy to me that Alex Lifeson’s new band Envy of None hasn’t sold out yet, the CDs d…"

John Moore replied Apr 6, 2022 to Newbury Comics sale

5 Apr 6, 2023
Reply by jayceman

"Got an email that the DVD I ordered was out of stock and they offered to send me the…"

John Moore replied Mar 29, 2022 to Tom Tom Club - a few DVDs signed by Chris & Tina

5 Apr 5, 2022
Reply by Stepeanut

"I’d keep an eye on Newbury. I could definitely see them getting copies of this one. "

John Moore replied Jan 27, 2022 to Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - New CD or LP w/ autographed print

16 May 23, 2022
Reply by Chris Furness

"Thanks for the tip! I’ve never tried him in person but always wanted my copy of Natc…"

John Moore replied Jan 27, 2022 to Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - New CD or LP w/ autographed print

16 May 23, 2022
Reply by Chris Furness

"Croz can certainly be tough in person but I’ve gotten him to sign a Byrds record for…"

John Moore replied Dec 16, 2021 to The Byrds book - McGuinn, Crosby, and Hillman

29 Nov 18, 2023
Reply by the_flowers_are still_standing

"My comment was typed about a half hour ago when it wasn’t then I spent thirty mins t…"

John Moore replied Dec 1, 2021 to Ed Sheeran & Elton John Xmas single - signed by Elton

168 Feb 8, 2022
Reply by Collectorautos

"Keeps letting me add to cart then won’t let me finalize :("

John Moore replied Dec 1, 2021 to Ed Sheeran & Elton John Xmas single - signed by Elton

168 Feb 8, 2022
Reply by Collectorautos

"Met him IP half a dozen times, this is his auto for sure! :) "

John Moore replied Nov 27, 2021 to

just now

"when I posted this it allowed me to order, I am in the US, I’ve gotten the confirmat…"

John Moore replied Nov 19, 2021 to

just now

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service