We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lester Freeman's Discussions (315)

Discussions Replied To (273) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks"

Lester Freeman replied Jan 10 to Jennifer Lopez - This is me … Now Signed Insert

62 Mar 2
Reply by GarethRossUK

"When I click that link it takes me to EU site and priced in € ? Did you see uk ??"

Lester Freeman replied Jan 10 to Jennifer Lopez - This is me … Now Signed Insert

62 Mar 2
Reply by GarethRossUK

"Thanks ! "

Lester Freeman replied Jan 4 to Green Day Signed CDs on their website!

68 Jan 20
Reply by MikeEarmantraut

"If you looked at her signature before buying you’d have realised she only signs her…"

Lester Freeman replied Dec 15, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

61 Dec 17, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Steve that’s incredibly kind.. I’d like to be considered.. they never even dropped i…"

Lester Freeman replied Dec 6, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"Jamie Lee Curtis signed Mother Nature at Waterstones  https://www.waterstones.com/b…"

Lester Freeman replied Nov 30, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 19 hours ago
Reply by Joel S

"I don’t see where  there is a buy option for signed ?"

Lester Freeman replied Nov 29, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

61 Dec 17, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"*had     lol "

Lester Freeman replied Nov 18, 2023 to Peter Gabriel - Reverberation (Signed)

7 Nov 19, 2023
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"All gone but thanks for posting "

Lester Freeman replied Nov 8, 2023 to Chemical Brothers - Paused In Cosmic Reflection - Signed Book - EVENT ONLY London, EartH Monday, 4 Dec

8 Nov 13, 2023
Reply by Tobysautographs

"I had an email last Thursday that UPS rejected my address and could I confirm it ..…"

Lester Freeman replied Nov 6, 2023 to Arnold Schwarzenegger Books a Million Signed Edition GOOOO

349 Nov 10, 2023
Reply by OTSENRE

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service