We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

QueenMuseum Queencollector's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Fake"

QueenMuseum Queencollector replied Jun 8, 2014 to Freddie Mercury real or not?

9 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Innuendo

"Don't usually like Gold marker pen... But consider this extremely personal.. Anyway,…"

QueenMuseum Queencollector replied Aug 27, 2013 to Queen poster signed

5 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Razz

"Well I prefer comparing autographs with long serving members Who attended Queen conv…"

QueenMuseum Queencollector replied Aug 22, 2013 to Queen 'A Night At The Opera' signed album - real or fake?

16 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by A.B.

"Luke, I respect your opinion. Posts like this are useful for fan and collector to gr…"

QueenMuseum Queencollector replied Aug 22, 2013 to Queen 'A Night At The Opera' signed album - real or fake?

16 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by A.B.

"Genuine 100% for me... Typical OPERA tour autographs and Excellent price also.. I wo…"

QueenMuseum Queencollector replied Aug 21, 2013 to Queen 'A Night At The Opera' signed album - real or fake?

16 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by A.B.

"freddie and roger are fakes..."

QueenMuseum Queencollector replied Jun 10, 2013 to ACDC(with Bon Scott) Kiss original lineup and Queen signed albums

10 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Innuendo

"Hi, don't know if it could be useful but the signed photo above is from 2005 and…"

QueenMuseum Queencollector replied Jun 7, 2013 to Coldplay autographed Parachutes promotional flat - opinions?

26 May 7, 2014
Reply by Dan Rapaport

"thanks for reply... Actually the hesitations seems to collide with vinyl structure a…"

QueenMuseum Queencollector replied May 31, 2013 to Help please Another Bowie signature...

6 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"it's ok no problem... I know that in the autographs world there are aways different…"

QueenMuseum Queencollector replied May 30, 2013 to Queen A Night At The Opera Signed. Opinions Please!

13 May 30, 2013
Reply by Tyler Gray

"this is from a lady who attended the opening act of the Opera Tour, Liverpool novemb…"

QueenMuseum Queencollector replied May 30, 2013 to Queen A Night At The Opera Signed. Opinions Please!

13 May 30, 2013
Reply by Tyler Gray

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service