BallroomDays67's Discussions (4,679)

Discussions Replied To (4509) Replies Latest Activity

"Pencil signatures are tough. It looks like PSA may have gotten it right. "

BallroomDays67 replied May 12 to BEATLES Set

19 May 13
Reply by Paul

"I couldn’t say that’s it’s too perfect as compared to other Harrisons from the era."

BallroomDays67 replied May 12 to BEATLES Set

19 May 13
Reply by Paul

"I’m struggling to see what PSA sees. Nothing is really sticking out as being a probl…"

BallroomDays67 replied May 11 to BEATLES Set

19 May 13
Reply by Paul

"I just saw the LOA, which is from March of this year. It did indeed fall on deaf ear…"

BallroomDays67 replied May 10 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc_at2014, bluelifesaver ebay

493 yesterday
Reply by Lizzie

"Based on the cert #, it may have been authenticated prior to the time we contacted t…"

BallroomDays67 replied May 10 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc_at2014, bluelifesaver ebay

493 yesterday
Reply by Lizzie

"This is included in the current BidAMI auction, which ends on 5/18. Signature signed…"

BallroomDays67 replied May 9 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc_at2014, bluelifesaver ebay

493 yesterday
Reply by Lizzie

"I don’t think it would be that much if $235K includes the BP."

BallroomDays67 replied May 9 to John lennons butcher cover lp signed by 3 of the beatles on the block

38 May 12
Reply by Daniel S.

"So the consignor will receive about $150K?"

BallroomDays67 replied May 9 to John lennons butcher cover lp signed by 3 of the beatles on the block

38 May 12
Reply by Daniel S.

"It’s called the “May the forgeries be with you” sale."

BallroomDays67 replied May 7 to Store: Rare-T, and Authenticator: Premiere Collectors (Eric Freidman) - Heath Ledger autograph?

32 May 7
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"It sold for $125K through Heritage Auctions in 2017."

BallroomDays67 replied May 7 to John lennons butcher cover lp signed by 3 of the beatles on the block

38 May 12
Reply by Daniel S.

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service