We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

DeezNutz's Discussions (906)

Discussions Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"That's what it's been. And that's not what we got. "

DeezNutz replied Mar 25 to A few more Judas Priest 2LP Purple with Signed inserts go live at 4pm ET

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"If you paid with a credit card I wonder how they'd cover you... "

DeezNutz replied Mar 25 to A few more Judas Priest 2LP Purple with Signed inserts go live at 4pm ET

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"Now I'm sure they're going to offer like $5 back and it'll take a month of dealing w…"

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"Neither of mine had 5. Absolutely ridiculous "

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"I get to go home and open a vinyl missing a main part of the band. Stay tuned"

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"What will our options be? "

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"Those inserts so small when they're next to the record"

DeezNutz replied Mar 22 to A few more Judas Priest 2LP Purple with Signed inserts go live at 4pm ET

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"And they were delayed so a member could sign... "

DeezNutz replied Mar 22 to A few more Judas Priest 2LP Purple with Signed inserts go live at 4pm ET

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"10x10 album art signed by Rob Halford, Ian Hill, Glenn Tipton, Scott Travis and Rich…"

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"Don't wanna drop more money if they look like the cd inserts did"

DeezNutz replied Mar 19 to A few more Judas Priest 2LP Purple with Signed inserts go live at 4pm ET

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service