Guy's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"I got an answer: "We confirm that the first 350 orders placed will be accompanied by…"

Guy replied Mar 22 to Florence and the Machine "Dance Fever" Signed Cards @ French Webstore

13 Mar 29
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Took one and opened a service request,  worst case scenario I'll cancel it "

Guy replied Mar 21 to Florence and the Machine "Dance Fever" Signed Cards @ French Webstore

13 Mar 29

"Thanks! If I include the placebo intimate show tickets,  it's a very expensive day "

Guy replied Mar 17 to ARCADE FIRE - WE Vinyl and CD signed postcard insert

30 May 12
Reply by Rodrigo lopez

"Yes, someone restarted ngnix :)I got the standard Bundle there, as I don't really wa…"

Guy replied Mar 17 to Muse - Will of the People Vinyl (Preorder) 3 Signed Individual Art Cards

28 Mar 19
Reply by KD

"Can you please try it and send the link? Can't get there, getting: 504 Gateway Time-…"

Guy replied Mar 17 to Muse - Will of the People Vinyl (Preorder) 3 Signed Individual Art Cards

28 Mar 19
Reply by KD

"Yes, Looks nice, got one as well. Shipping was only 16$, which is okish... I have u…"

28 Mar 19
Reply by KD

"It's in many other websites for a while now. https://www.banquetrecords.com/bryan-ad…"

Guy replied Mar 16 to Bryan Adams - "So Happy It Hurts" - Limited Box - Rough Trade

5 Mar 23
Reply by REM

"I hope banquet did not mix up the dedication notes. And pictures will be great! (min…"

Guy replied Mar 16 to Franz Ferdinand - Personally Signed Vinyl & CDS (Banquet)

31 Mar 23

"I have the same problem, I'm from the Netherlands and would love to buy this LP amon…"

Guy replied Mar 15 to Kiss Destroyer Anniversary- Signed by Gene and Paul

392 May 26
Reply by Jim H

"Probably cancellations (like mine) "

Guy replied Mar 15 to Franz Ferdinand - Personally Signed Vinyl & CDS (Banquet)

31 Mar 23

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service