We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

TradeGeek's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (344) Replies Latest Activity

"Would they explain it in a way that we would accept? No. We would be pragmatic and l…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 16, 2016 to Ridiculous Prices for GFA-Certed Items-Sellers Aware of What They Are Selling?

44 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

"The card is a 1933 Goudey. Unfortunately, there are a huge number of reprints in cir…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 16, 2016 to Babe Ruth Card and autograph

4 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Jason Poulos

"http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/o-j-simpson-commemorative-police-chas…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 16, 2016 to Chilling O.J. Simpson Autograph Signed Hours Before Nicole's Murder Surfaces For 1st Time

9 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Clay

"I looked at the seller's eBay listings. The one thing consistent about the items is…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 15, 2016 to Need help ASAP. Is this legit?

7 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I agree. I'm sure they have very good in house counsel. As long as they feel they do…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 15, 2016 to Ridiculous Prices for GFA-Certed Items-Sellers Aware of What They Are Selling?

44 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

"Legally, eBay is likely protected BECAUSE the item has a COA. In most states the sta…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 15, 2016 to Ridiculous Prices for GFA-Certed Items-Sellers Aware of What They Are Selling?

44 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

"I think there is a difference, at least in my mind, between something signed before…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 15, 2016 to Chilling O.J. Simpson Autograph Signed Hours Before Nicole's Murder Surfaces For 1st Time

9 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Clay

"Reminds me of Bob Feller. He signed at card shows for 30 years and loved to mingle w…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 7, 2016 to Why is J.J. Abrams' autograph so cheap?

7 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Dane

"In general terms, if an athlete or celebrity just passed; there are no deals. Real e…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 6, 2016 to Muhammad Ali signed card is this real?

13 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Al

"Cheap synthetic leather ball. The kind sold at stadiums for $5. I wouldn't be surpri…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 6, 2016 to Help Identify Detroit Tigers Autograph

3 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by TradeGeek

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service