We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

TradeGeek's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (344) Replies Latest Activity

"Definitely authentic. The card was pulled from a pack of Topps baseball. It is certi…"

TradeGeek replied Apr 12, 2016 to Mike Trout Autograph Real right?

14 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by GraphingMlb

"I have seen quite of few of these business cards (unsigned) up for sale. They sell f…"

TradeGeek replied Apr 10, 2016 to Ebay Seller Bluechipvideoentertainment Sells Forged Jackie Robinson Card

1 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by TradeGeek

"Definitely not Picasso. He only signed his last name and looks nothing like that. Th…"

TradeGeek replied Apr 10, 2016 to Has anyone seen a drawing like this before

5 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by TradeGeek

"I posted a while back about this Mays bat with a Say Hey hologram. Consensus was tha…"

TradeGeek replied Apr 8, 2016 to Willie Mays / Say Hey Authentication

4 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by nickmc211

"Stumped me. All the players you identified are from Los Angeles. The O'Bannon brothe…"

TradeGeek replied Apr 1, 2016 to Need help to identify this NBA autograph

3 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Jason Toney

"It's too bad there is no recourse. I'm willing to bet they laugh every time one of t…"

TradeGeek replied Mar 17, 2016 to Don Mattingly Forgery eBay seller lock-em-up-bob

20 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Null

"I simply cannot wrap my brain around that. I can see somebody being nieve enough to…"

TradeGeek replied Mar 16, 2016 to Don Mattingly Forgery eBay seller lock-em-up-bob

20 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Null

"I remember reading some time back about an autograph collector who wanted to complet…"

TradeGeek replied Mar 16, 2016 to Help with Forbes Column I'm Writing About Rare Baseball Player

10 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by David Seideman

"I know this thread isn't very active. But there is something I don't understand. Eve…"

TradeGeek replied Mar 16, 2016 to Don Mattingly Forgery eBay seller lock-em-up-bob

20 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Null

"I love it. Sometimes people think they have a new idea, but it's really just the sam…"

TradeGeek replied Mar 14, 2016 to crazy baseball signing

6 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by TradeGeek

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service