We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

EJ's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"JUST A HEADS UP... Thanks to Steve over at TalkShopLive for pursuing The Doobie Bros…"

EJ replied Apr 25, 2022 to Long Train Runnin': Our Story of The Doobie Brothers Autographed Hardcover Book

8 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by KellyEff

"Thanks,been waiting on someone to offer this up signed...They originally had only 20…"

EJ replied Mar 23, 2022 to Long Train Runnin': Our Story of The Doobie Brothers Autographed Hardcover Book

8 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by KellyEff

"STILL LOOKING FOR "The Office BFFs Autographed Copy"by Jenna Fischer and Angela Kins…"

EJ replied Mar 23, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2249 6 hours ago
Reply by Joel S

"WIL WHEATON "Still Just a Geek" Autographed Copy @ BAMhttps://www.booksamillion.com/…"

EJ replied Mar 16, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2249 6 hours ago
Reply by Joel S

"Steve, any chance you might be able to get The Doobie Brothers to do a signing with…"

EJ replied Mar 14, 2022 to Kiss Destroyer Anniversary- Signed by Gene and Paul

392 May 26, 2022
Reply by Jim H

"The Reservoir By David Duchovny  Due 6/7/22  http://www.akashicbooks.com/catalog/the…"

EJ replied Mar 10, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2249 6 hours ago
Reply by Joel S

"BEAR GRYLL'S Never Give Up:My Life in the Wild   HARD COVER AUTOGRAPHED BOOKPLATED E…"

EJ replied Feb 23, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2249 6 hours ago
Reply by Joel S

"Heads up for anyone interested in Hall of Famer Grant Hill's 'Game a Autobiography'…"

EJ replied Feb 11, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2249 6 hours ago
Reply by Joel S

"Thx John, I'll keep an eye out for them. Ya never know,some of us might get luck aga…"

EJ replied Jan 27, 2022 to Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - New CD or LP w/ autographed print

16 May 23, 2022
Reply by Chris Furness

"Had it in my invoice,they even charged my Paypal acct $29.23,but never received a co…"

EJ replied Jan 27, 2022 to Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - New CD or LP w/ autographed print

16 May 23, 2022
Reply by Chris Furness

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service