We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

wascher's Discussions (2,250)

Discussions Replied To (2167) Replies Latest Activity

"And now yet ANOTHER Deviant Art account connected to you. HERE is your most current…"

wascher replied Feb 6, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

"He's removed his comments. "

wascher replied Feb 5, 2014 to Michael Jackson Signed Thriller LP: Real or Fake?

91 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Josh, if you want any more opinions, please don't insult people trying to help you."

wascher replied Feb 5, 2014 to Michael Jackson Signed Thriller LP: Real or Fake?

91 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"One thing to look for is where Michael signed.  It was pretty rare that he signed a…"

91 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Erick, Ema brought the Deviant Art site up on January 21st.  I was replying to her t…"

wascher replied Feb 4, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

"Ema I have been staring at that Billiejean site for 3 years, and honestly had been t…"

wascher replied Feb 4, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

"He drew a lot of abstract type art, but I had never seen one like these tbh."

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

"Ok so those are both not legit?  I talk to our friend here Mercuryman and he said th…"

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

"Oh man, don't start yeaaaping.  Reminds me of Dave Hester on Storage Wars lol Any ti…"

wascher replied Feb 4, 2014 to Amateur Forgeries Peyton/Maris/Brady/etc eBay seller 313jaybird1219

10 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by CJCollector

"There are some Beatles items in the folders too and some other singers, would love f…"

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service