We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jim McFiver's Discussions (743)

Discussions Replied To (735) Replies Latest Activity

"These signatures are not real. It is a fake set, the worst kind, designed for fraud.…"

Jim McFiver replied Jul 16, 2018 to Please can help me a little...

6 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Fernando

"I agree. And, based on the inscription, it might even be a practical joke autograph,…"

Jim McFiver replied Jul 16, 2018 to Is this Richard Nixon’s handwriting and signature?

4 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Joe Alesi

"Serious junk. Created with the intent to defraud."

Jim McFiver replied Jul 11, 2018 to Paul and George Signed Introducing The Beatles Lp

3 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Ringo & George look good - but John and Paul are not genuine. Perhaps signed by…"

Jim McFiver replied Jul 5, 2018 to Beatles Set -- Ringo looks good but the others?

1 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Jim McFiver

"Awesome. Absolutely beautiful. Glad you did the side-by-side as it's so powerful, ne…"

Jim McFiver replied Jul 4, 2018 to Album framing tips or examples?

17 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Ricardo

"Sara: please, do not feel ashamed about purchasing fake Bowie autographs. The people…"

Jim McFiver replied Jul 4, 2018 to David Bowie autograph real?

57 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I scrolled through the COMPLETED & SOLD sales and didn't see anything I would co…"

Jim McFiver replied Jul 2, 2018 to Check out eBay seller “show_place_store” - inventory of questionable autographs!

5 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by James

"These look like junk to me, purposely created with fraud in mind, designed to deceiv…"

Jim McFiver replied Jul 1, 2018 to The Clash London Calling - Real Or Fake?

7 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by John William

"Paul's doesn't look real; both the P and M are not right to me. Can't see the others."

Jim McFiver replied Jun 28, 2018 to Beatles Signed Photograph

7 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Absolutely fake. But a fun one (The B in Brian looks so, uh, sweet). Terrible waste…"

Jim McFiver replied Jun 25, 2018 to ....and Rolling Stones again, white Marker in 64? And the Fake Oscar goes to:

3 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service