We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Fuddjcal's Discussions (942)

Discussions Replied To (931) Replies Latest Activity

"I call them stupid idiots, you call them gullible. We Have to keep on agreeing to di…"

Fuddjcal replied Jul 27, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Bspector924

12 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Brian Spector

"yes there is Joe, I am an a****** your welcome"

Fuddjcal replied Jul 26, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Bat Forgery Ebay Seller Troprice94

26 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"be happy to help you....what do you think? Do you think you could buy that for a few…"

Fuddjcal replied Jul 26, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Bat Forgery Ebay Seller Troprice94

26 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"save your 8 bucks. it's as putrid as phoney, putrid, smelling ,dunglike forgery...Th…"

26 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Flat Iron Sports Art needs a Flat Iron on the side of his head to knock some sense i…"

Fuddjcal replied Jul 17, 2013 to I guess this seller flatironsportarts, thinks two COAs makes this Mantle legit. I don`t think so.

66 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"and BTW Greg, These are NOT Lies about you. They are truths about the crap you are…"

Fuddjcal replied Jul 17, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Flartironart COA Hollywood & Sports Memorabilia

34 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"no Greg, you are just a complete idiot who probably has a 3rd grade edumacation!! Th…"

Fuddjcal replied Jul 17, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Flartironart COA Hollywood & Sports Memorabilia

34 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"The 16 X 20 that Eric posted is also a forgery as well as Johan Santana's Mantle bal…"

Fuddjcal replied Jul 8, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Elchinito AAU Drew Max COA

74 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Frost

"take your head out of your arse Divine Woody. They look like S***. My ink jet photo…"

Fuddjcal replied Jul 6, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Surewewill50 Forgeries

34 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Rich

"these blank balls are back??? LOLOLOL where's the fake scoreboard contract they lik…"

Fuddjcal replied Jul 1, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller 1Metsfanjj Hollywood & Sports Memorabilia COA

3 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Fuddjcal

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service