Fuddjcal's Discussions (888)

Discussions Replied To (877) Replies Latest Activity

"I too would love to see this Brandon...I know I could use more work with the signatu…"

Fuddjcal replied Mar 27, 2011 to The GAI Mantle, DiMaggio & Ted Williams Hoard—Are They All Forgeries?

239 Mar 28
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Me too...ZIPPER LIPS Sipe ain't talk'in. He want to associate the name using semanti…"

Fuddjcal replied Mar 27, 2011 to The GAI Mantle, DiMaggio & Ted Williams Hoard—Are They All Forgeries?

239 Mar 28

"If I had to guess, the person or persons responsible are the ones who were in charge…"

Fuddjcal replied Mar 19, 2011 to The GAI Mantle, DiMaggio & Ted Williams Hoard—Are They All Forgeries?

239 Mar 28

"Zipper Lips is Steve Sipe. Have you seen or heard a peep come from the guy anywhere…"

Fuddjcal replied Mar 19, 2011 to The GAI Mantle, DiMaggio & Ted Williams Hoard—Are They All Forgeries?

239 Mar 28

"on the ones that we are discussing, they are REALLY BAD Forgeries. One can tell the…"

239 Mar 28

"just a term for someone who won't speak up or starts out  sentences with abaab  abba…"

239 Mar 28

"AAAHHHHH, so it's a legal thing??? LOL. What kind of legal thing? GAI is out of busi…"

239 Mar 28

"of course you know caddy1229, the seller of 5-1o of these global fakes every week fo…"

239 Mar 28

"Hey look Moe, There's the Mickey with the Ham Hock Finger tip Fake.....What does Fud…"

Fuddjcal replied Mar 17, 2011 to The GAI Mantle, DiMaggio & Ted Williams Hoard—Are They All Forgeries?

239 Mar 28

"I have been outspoken in regards to my feelings about these Mike Baker Certs, how th…"

Fuddjcal replied Mar 16, 2011 to The GAI Mantle, DiMaggio & Ted Williams Hoard—Are They All Forgeries?

239 Mar 28

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service