We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Fuddjcal's Discussions (942)

Discussions Replied To (931) Replies Latest Activity

"Yea Thanks Brandon, I have now come to beleive your heart is is the right place, but…"

Fuddjcal replied Jan 7, 2011 to 500 baseballs with GAI Mike Baker COAs

33 May 14, 2011
Reply by Fuddjcal

"BING BING BING! We have a winner..... Here is the tell tale sign of a certain forger…"

Fuddjcal replied Oct 11, 2010 to New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

87 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"PSA no longer uses those "Lot" letters, but there are plenty out there. Take them fo…"

Fuddjcal replied Apr 22, 2010 to eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

75 Sep 26, 2010

"one thing I do on almost all items that I buy is to use PSA quick opinion after the…"

Fuddjcal replied Apr 14, 2010 to eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

75 Sep 26, 2010

"This is a funny subject being that I just unearth Original Dodger Stadium seats that…"

Fuddjcal replied Apr 14, 2010 to stadium seats

7 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Fuddjcal

"point taken Travis, I guess my only "vendetta" against GAI is that there are more o…"

Fuddjcal replied Apr 14, 2010 to eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

75 Sep 26, 2010

"The other thing worth noting that you don't care about Mantle... he's only the most…"

Fuddjcal replied Apr 13, 2010 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"since you have not been paying attention, I don't have an axe to grind with GAI New,…"

Fuddjcal replied Apr 13, 2010 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"Thanks Brandon...Please "search Mantle, Mickey, then photos...... EVERY DAMN ONE WIT…"

Fuddjcal replied Apr 12, 2010 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"Please travis, I appreciate your passion but to not group Global GAi in that mix of…"

Fuddjcal replied Apr 11, 2010 to eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

75 Sep 26, 2010

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service