We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Shawn L's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"No, there wasn’t any signed items at their merch tables.  I went a couple weeks ago…"

Shawn L replied 10 hours ago to Avenged Sevenfold / Poppy signed items at merch stands??

1 10 hours ago
Reply by Shawn L

"I preordered at both my local stores (Down in the Valley and Electric Fetus) for in…"

Shawn L replied Jan 19 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"Wow.  It appears that they’re “currently unavailable” now.  Maybe they’ll drop more…"

Shawn L replied Jan 4 to Green Day Signed CDs on their website!

68 Jan 20
Reply by MikeEarmantraut

"also, it’s 1 per person and US only it appears. "

Shawn L replied Jan 4 to Green Day Signed CDs on their website!

68 Jan 20
Reply by MikeEarmantraut

"They offered to send me a return label if I liked…I said I absolutely want a return…"

Shawn L replied Nov 30, 2023 to LIL WAYNE & 2 CHAINZ WELCOME 2 COLLEGROVE (SIGNED CD) U.S. link

96 Mar 12
Reply by DPsCactus12

"I also noticed in this video that they’re on the set of the show Get Up on ESPN.  So…"

Shawn L replied Nov 30, 2023 to LIL WAYNE & 2 CHAINZ WELCOME 2 COLLEGROVE (SIGNED CD) U.S. link

96 Mar 12
Reply by DPsCactus12

"Here’s how mine showed up.  Got the basic “refer to this video confirming they’re au…"

96 Mar 12
Reply by DPsCactus12

"Awesome!  Picked up one of these at his concert a few years ago.  The autograph he p…"

Shawn L replied Nov 14, 2023 to Nick Mason Drumhead $110 (29 avail)

13 Dec 22, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Thanks for the heads up!  Ordered from my local spot for in store pickup, so hopeful…"

Shawn L replied Oct 24, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14
Reply by Steve

"Thanks!  The wife is gonna love this one."

Shawn L replied Sep 26, 2023 to New Kids On The Block - Revisited - CD Autographed

17 Nov 8, 2023
Reply by Rich

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service