We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Daniele Vicari's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I wrote to the seller, he replied that they had a protective film. He sent me th…"

Daniele Vicari replied Mar 8, 2018 to All Beatles signed with COA Caiazzo, is it definitely true?

19 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by KarlKeaton

"Very thanks. Terrible, i'm not buy.. Thank for all"

Daniele Vicari replied Mar 7, 2018 to All Beatles signed with COA Caiazzo, is it definitely true?

19 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by KarlKeaton

"For you, is real autograph, but is a copy of the authentic autograph?"

Daniele Vicari replied Mar 7, 2018 to All Beatles signed with COA Caiazzo, is it definitely true?

19 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by KarlKeaton

"Epperson add: "Yes, it appears to be from the scan.  If it is a copy I can’t tell fr…"

19 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by KarlKeaton

"Yes, i'm send, but for me not response."

19 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by KarlKeaton

"I'm send this image a Epperson and he write:  "From the scan it looks fine""

19 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by KarlKeaton

"No, there isn't. For you, isn't real?"

19 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by KarlKeaton

" Is ok?"

19 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by KarlKeaton

"why do you help those who do not want to? For me, you are very expert, you can give…"

Daniele Vicari replied Mar 7, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"+1"

19 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by KarlKeaton

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service