We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Christina Marie's Discussions (592)

Discussions Replied To (581) Replies Latest Activity

"Rich, for the price and small venue it well worth to see the concert but it felt ver…"

Christina Marie replied Jun 18, 2021 to Tones & I - Signed Vinyl & CD (Sanity Australia)

7 Jun 18, 2021
Reply by Rich

"Belated congrats on your savings! ;-) The signed CD is still available about 24 hour…"

Christina Marie replied Jun 18, 2021 to Madison Beer Autographed CD + Vinyl RESTOCK

5 Jul 2, 2021
Reply by SigninginOH

"Thank you, Sam!! I don't have her autograph yet!! She will probably have a Banquet R…"

Christina Marie replied Jun 18, 2021 to Natalie Imbruglia signed insert

3 Jun 18, 2021
Reply by Christina Marie

"Dan, Yes, This looks very sloppy and messy but I bought it anyways! I do have the si…"

Christina Marie replied Jun 18, 2021 to Rita Ora Bang EP (Digital + Signed Card/Mini Poster) From Warner Music Australia

4 Jun 18, 2021
Reply by Christina Marie

""

Christina Marie replied Jun 17, 2021 to Rita Ora Bang EP (Digital + Signed Card/Mini Poster) From Warner Music Australia

4 Jun 18, 2021
Reply by Christina Marie

"Image via Twitter Of What It Looks Like  "

Christina Marie replied Jun 17, 2021 to Rita Ora Bang EP (Digital + Signed Card/Mini Poster) From Warner Music Australia

4 Jun 18, 2021
Reply by Christina Marie

"It has already been shipped by the way!"

Christina Marie replied Jun 17, 2021 to Jessie Ware What’s Your Pleasure? with Signed Postcards (O2 UK Only)

5 Jun 17, 2021
Reply by Sam

"I caved and ended up getting this sent to me in addition to the Amazon UK signed CD…"

Christina Marie replied Jun 17, 2021 to Jessie Ware What’s Your Pleasure? with Signed Postcards (O2 UK Only)

5 Jun 17, 2021
Reply by Sam

"Following for more information if it is available! :-) "

Christina Marie replied Jun 17, 2021 to Mod Sun and Avril Lavigne signed posters???

12 Jun 18, 2021
Reply by ShadyBootlegger

"Dan et all, she had signed items available, including her entire collection I believ…"

Christina Marie replied Jun 17, 2021 to Mod Sun and Avril Lavigne signed posters???

12 Jun 18, 2021
Reply by ShadyBootlegger

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service