We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Gregory's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"This is fantastic news!  I’m so happy for you.  Kudos to the seller for doing the ri…"

Gregory replied Apr 20, 2020 to Monty Python Cast-Signed Photo - Meaning of Life

27 May 31, 2020
Reply by a pug called eva

"To their credit, the Pythons were always very good about signing their own autograph…"

Gregory replied Apr 16, 2020 to Monty Python Cast-Signed Photo - Meaning of Life

27 May 31, 2020

"I hope you can get your money back.  Was there a lifetime guarantee?  Please let us…"

Gregory replied Apr 16, 2020 to Monty Python Cast-Signed Photo - Meaning of Life

27 May 31, 2020

"It's no problem at all.  I'm just sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  If you ever c…"

27 May 31, 2020

"Unfortunately, none of these signatures is authentic.  They're not even close."

27 May 31, 2020

"Monty Python is my special area of expertise.  I’ve been collecting Python autograph…"

Gregory replied Apr 16, 2020 to Monty Python Cast-Signed Playbill

13 May 26, 2022
Reply by Paul M Field

"Hi Anthony, In my opinion, this one isn't authentic either.  It's closer than the on…"

Gregory replied Oct 16, 2019 to Need help with a Frank Sinatra signature

9 Oct 16, 2019
Reply by Gregory

"Hello Steve, The bottom one for sure is not authentic.  I've studied the heck out of…"

Gregory replied Jun 20, 2019 to Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard Dual Signed Photos. Either one good?

4 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by Steve Viola

"Hello again, Eric. My apologies if you've already seen this one (it sold through Jul…"

Gregory replied Jun 17, 2019 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Hello Eric, Did you see this 10.5"x13" beauty that sold yesterday on eBay?  It must…"

Gregory replied Jun 17, 2019 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service