We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Gregory's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jason,  I’ve been studying this issue for a while and my current thinking is tha…"

Gregory replied Jun 15, 2019 to Lucy signed index card "Lave Lucy"

3 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Jason Strecker

"Thanks for the confirmation, Eric.  And thanks also for posting these contemporaneou…"

Gregory replied Jun 11, 2019 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Hi Eric, Would you mind taking a look at this signed Gleason contract I just saw for…"

Gregory replied Jun 11, 2019 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22

"This looks very good to me.  It's authentic in my opinion."

Gregory replied Jun 2, 2019 to Lucille Ball ?

3 Jun 2, 2019
Reply by Gregory

"Hi Eric, These photos and signatures are magnificent.  I love them all.  The Gleason…"

Gregory replied May 28, 2019 to PRESENTING THE HONEYMOONERS COMPLETE VINTAGE CAST SIGNED PHOTO SET C. 1949-1958 Collected from 1978-2018

32 Jul 5, 2019

"These are beautiful signatures. "

Gregory replied May 27, 2019 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22

"Thanks very much, Eric.  I think that you and I are in agreement on this one.  I've…"

Gregory replied May 27, 2019 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22

"Hi Eric, I remember reading that now that you mention it.  It was such a blow to dis…"

Gregory replied May 26, 2019 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22

"Very sad news.  The first autograph I ever purchased was a “Jackie Gleason” (which I…"

Gregory replied May 26, 2019 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22

"The “k” was one of the letters that didn’t look quite right (or at least what I norm…"

Gregory replied May 25, 2019 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

502 Feb 22

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service