We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Prashant Kaushik's Discussions (324)

Discussions Replied To (302) Replies Latest Activity

"John, I just messaged you. Can y ou check it and respond? Thanks!"

Prashant Kaushik replied Nov 11, 2012 to Mj Another real or fake?

13 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Prashant Kaushik

"Travis, I completely agree with you.  It really irks me when people make the conclus…"

Prashant Kaushik replied Sep 1, 2012 to Advice and Appraisal on historically significant Michael Jackson item

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Here is the Wiz Drawing 1978 in pencil by Michael."

Prashant Kaushik replied Aug 27, 2012 to Michael Jackson Authentic Signatures? Need help using your expertise

6 Aug 27, 2012

""

Prashant Kaushik replied Aug 27, 2012 to Michael Jackson Authentic Signatures? Need help using your expertise

6 Aug 27, 2012

"Hmm...I may have answered my own question...the Wiz drawing looks too much like the…"

6 Aug 27, 2012

"Monty, Thanks so much for your opinion.  So do you think the 2 are worth buying?"

6 Aug 27, 2012

"Brilliant eye there Mike! And Travis, I do agree with Mike...your samples are authen…"

Prashant Kaushik replied Aug 27, 2012 to Michael Jackson opinion from Global Authentics

42 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Travis Christenberry

"Monty, Are any of the inperson Michael Jackson autographs you obtained for sale? Ple…"

Prashant Kaushik replied Aug 26, 2012 to Michael Jackson opinion from Global Authentics

42 Aug 30, 2012

"I agree with you my friend...now that I look over it, it is authentic.  I am glad so…"

Prashant Kaushik replied Aug 25, 2012 to Michael Jackson opinion from Global Authentics

42 Aug 30, 2012

"I have honestly seen PSA/DNA authenticate signatures VERY SIMILAR to this one."

Prashant Kaushik replied Aug 25, 2012 to Michael Jackson opinion from Global Authentics

42 Aug 30, 2012

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service