We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,580)

Discussions Replied To (14616) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark, This Eric Clapton autograph on your site is one of the worst Claptons I've eve…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Apr 2, 2014 to Lincoln Music Signings: www.signedmusicphotos.co.uk

53 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Alistair Dickson

"Who told you I was a PSA 10% shareholder? First of all, PSA doesn't have stock...its…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Apr 1, 2014 to Fake Nirvana guitar on ebay.

89 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Thanks, Rick. Here is another blog by Jeff Gold that tells the story: http://record…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Apr 1, 2014 to Bob Dylan

35 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Peter, You were sued by Jeff Gold of Record Mecca accusing you of selling him forged…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Apr 1, 2014 to Bob Dylan

35 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I've seen these COAs before, but look at the COA, that's not Disney's logo. And I've…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Apr 1, 2014 to Yogi Berra Mickey Mantle signed with Disney COA

10 Apr 1, 2014

"Thebest, Sorry, but I just read this. You said you bought this through eBay. Who did…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Mar 31, 2014 to Fake Nirvana guitar on ebay.

89 Apr 21, 2014

"PSA, PSA/DNA or the company that own it have no financial interest at all in this si…"

89 Apr 21, 2014

"The.best, I will expose and crucify any member of this site who called your Nirvana…"

89 Apr 21, 2014

"If you're going you are going to claim "tons of fraudulent cases" fraud, redhotbutto…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Mar 31, 2014 to Interesting article that questions validity of authentication services like PSA and JSA

23 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

"Why would you send them items you knew were fake?"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Mar 31, 2014 to Interesting article that questions validity of authentication services like PSA and JSA

23 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service