We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,573)

Discussions Replied To (14609) Replies Latest Activity

"You might think that, Brandon, but it's not. What we always hear is that he's the on…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 8, 2011 to Best Coach's Corner fake EVER!

5 Dec 8, 2011

"Then there's this 1919 "Black Sox" ball authenticated by Morales. Coach's Corner sol…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 8, 2011 to Best Coach's Corner fake EVER!

5 Dec 8, 2011

"Autographs from Vegas.... Should stay in Vegas."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 7, 2011 to Beatles Autographs: Your Opinions Please!

20 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Antonio

"If you want, email it to me at editor@autographmagazine.com and I'll upload it."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 7, 2011 to Michael Jackson

3 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"For eBay you usually have to take a screenshot. Their photo usually aren't downloada…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 7, 2011 to HELP- is this Joe Perry autograph Real?

7 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Nikolas McEnerney

"Upload an image please. I don't think anyone gets more for MJ than Julien's does, bu…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 7, 2011 to Michael Jackson

3 Dec 7, 2011

"If a dealer doesn't pack according to industry standards, then he's responsible."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 6, 2011 to General question

1 Dec 6, 2011

"The top one is obviously bad to me. Someone asked me about the bottom one--it's up f…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 6, 2011 to Help with Elvis

16 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Brandon Mysinger

"Brick, Brick, Brick...how can you lock something like that guitar under glass? If I…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 6, 2011 to What do you wish were in your collection?

108 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"I have one guitar, an acoustic. I love it, but like you, I don't play it enough thes…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 6, 2011 to What do you wish were in your collection?

108 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service