We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,573)

Discussions Replied To (14609) Replies Latest Activity

"You really did your homework, Greig. BTW, do you play guitar yourself?"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 6, 2011 to What do you wish were in your collection?

108 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Let's see the guitar, Greig! How did you confirm the provenance?"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 6, 2011 to What do you wish were in your collection?

108 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Does the buyer live in the UK? What did he pay for the Sgt. Pepper album, $15,000? I…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 6, 2011 to The Beatles - Authenticity opinions

6 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Jim Cushman

"I sure don't think the Beatles signed these. Who authenticated them?"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 6, 2011 to The Beatles - Authenticity opinions

6 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Hollywoodmemorabilia.com is the same company as sportsmemorabilia.com. It's a consig…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 6, 2011 to Beatles autographs - Opinions please

14 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by heath emery

"Hi Lance, Did you watch the new PSA/DNA video we posted today on Mantle, DiMaggio a…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 5, 2011 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2246 May 26, 2022
Reply by Don Dougherty

"I don't know about the license, but a COA is only as good as the ethics and expertis…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 5, 2011 to queen LP..signed is it real..has coa and hologram..any feedback would be great..

7 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by A.B.

"Terry, Bjarne's Freddy Mercury is spot on. I'm not familiar with the other autograp…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 5, 2011 to queen LP..signed is it real..has coa and hologram..any feedback would be great..

7 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by A.B.

"Can you upload a better image?"

7 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by A.B.

"It's a toughie, but I think you're right: get a refund and then tell him about your…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Dec 5, 2011 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2246 May 26, 2022
Reply by Don Dougherty

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service