We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Chris Soloway's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I got the bookmark when it first came out last year. It's actually pretty nice for w…"

Chris Soloway replied Feb 25, 2022 to

just now

"He's the lead singer of "Junip." Check out their tune "Line of Fire." It was used in…"

Chris Soloway replied Apr 20, 2021 to JOSE GONZALEZ Local Valley SIGNED CD & Vinyl)

4 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Andy W

"Every once in awhile RR Auction will have one, I'd watch their site. Just know they…"

Chris Soloway replied Feb 21, 2021 to Where To Buy A John Bonham PSA or BAS cut?

2 Feb 21, 2021
Reply by Chris Soloway

"I agree. I was refreshing their site when both the LP and Box set came up. When I sa…"

Chris Soloway replied Nov 27, 2020 to SMASHING PUMPKINS

21 Dec 29, 2020
Reply by Travis Christenberry

"Thanks for the references to the other legit stores. I've gotten quite a bit from Ne…"

Chris Soloway replied Jul 27, 2020 to The Pretenders\Chrissie Hynde signed "Hate For Sale", CD from Newbury

40 Jul 29, 2020
Reply by Martin Peters

"Thanks for the reply. I am guessing that is it, no return labels from the US. Oh wel…"

Chris Soloway replied Jul 27, 2020 to The Pretenders\Chrissie Hynde signed "Hate For Sale", CD from Newbury

40 Jul 29, 2020
Reply by Martin Peters

"Did Townsend provide you with the return label? I reached out to them a few days ago…"

40 Jul 29, 2020
Reply by Martin Peters

"Thanks for the confirmation! I was hoping and assumed it was signed by all four but…"

Chris Soloway replied Dec 6, 2019 to Deap Lips (Deap Vally/Flaming Lips)

2 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Chris Soloway

"They now have a signed 12x12 group litho with an instant MP3 download of the new alb…"

Chris Soloway replied Jul 31, 2019 to Of Monsters And Men - Fever Dream, new Album

1 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Chris Soloway

" Here's my Newbury CD"

Chris Soloway replied May 29, 2019 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service