Tom Colwell's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (252) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe there is one on ebay for 19.99 "

Tom Colwell replied 2 hours ago to JEFF DANIELS LIVE AND UNPLUGGED AUTOGRAPHED CD

6 1 hour ago
Reply by damageinc777

"I didnt realize that there was a $250 unsigned special edt and a $325 signed special…"

Tom Colwell replied 14 hours ago to Dolly Parton signed book (very limited but expensive)

40 8 hours ago
Reply by michelle

"I just bought it for 14.99 on ebay with free shipping but thanks for posting as I wo…"

Tom Colwell replied 14 hours ago to JEFF DANIELS LIVE AND UNPLUGGED AUTOGRAPHED CD

6 1 hour ago
Reply by damageinc777

"WOW, you guys are way more understanding than I would be. Paying that kind of money…"

Tom Colwell replied 16 hours ago to Dolly Parton signed book (very limited but expensive)

40 8 hours ago
Reply by michelle

"Had to scroll way down their signed cd list but they had signed copies of Steve Howe…"

Tom Colwell replied 19 hours ago to Newbury restocks

22 19 hours ago
Reply by Tom Colwell

"Scored the signed Amy Lee cd which I so regretted missing the first time thanks "

Tom Colwell replied yesterday to Newbury restocks

22 19 hours ago
Reply by Tom Colwell

"Asking ain't getting LOL "

Tom Colwell replied yesterday to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

22 12 hours ago
Reply by KD

"These actually look good so he must have signed some of them "

Tom Colwell replied yesterday to Robby Krieger signed book pre order

36 yesterday
Reply by Gary King

"Some of the examples I am seeing on this thread actually do not look good. Looks lik…"

Tom Colwell replied yesterday to Sone Elton John signed new CD singles not passing 3rd party authentication

43 yesterday
Reply by Jor-El

"This is really surprising. Have met Robby several times in LA and have several items…"

Tom Colwell replied yesterday to Robby Krieger signed book pre order

36 yesterday
Reply by Gary King

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service