We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

roger epperson's Discussions (965)

Discussions Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"You said you were concerned with D looping into the "o" on top, there it is.  Like I…"

roger epperson replied Dec 9, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Did you not look at the Live album Mike?  If that doesn't prove it then like I said,…"

roger epperson replied Dec 9, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017

"Look below and feel Duncan's pain Pete!"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"WTF are you talking about Steve, it has the "Do" exactly like he said!  Blow it up.…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"Gotten by my family law attorney 2010 Please apologies to Mr Duncan"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"Gotten by Houston music journalist Larry Lent in the early 90's"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"I just looked at this and had it handy.  I believe it was one they donated to a char…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"Felder and Frey, gotten in person by Lance in Washington.  I'll do this one only for…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"I didn't call anyone names.  You use PSA as if it's a person, well it's not, it's a…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"What everyone needs to do is to understand how old some of these signatures are.  Pe…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service