We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Charlie Summers's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Found the "spy camera" folder I used (app on the phone that takes a photo every thre…"

Charlie Summers replied Mar 12, 2019 to Robert Conrad Real? Thanks

3 Mar 12, 2019
Reply by Charlie Summers

"Met the guy at the 2016 MidAtlantic Nostalgia Convention. A lot of people there were…"

Charlie Summers replied Mar 12, 2019 to Robert Conrad Real? Thanks

3 Mar 12, 2019
Reply by Charlie Summers

"Quick bump to see if anyone has any opinion on these autographs."

Charlie Summers replied Nov 20, 2018 to Alex O'Loughlin - last one

1 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Charlie Summers

"Much thanks for the responses, I'm feeling pretty good about this one now. And man,…"

Charlie Summers replied Nov 16, 2018 to Larry Hagman

4 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Charlie Summers

"Appreciate the reply; I admit I assumed as much when he told me he purchased it on e…"

Charlie Summers replied Nov 15, 2018 to Yet Another Shatner/Nimoy

3 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Just a quick thank you for the help and suggestions; I now have the photographs out…"

Charlie Summers replied Nov 15, 2018 to Need suggestions on keeping the damage from getting worse...

12 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Charlie Summers

"Saw one guy on collectspace.com post that he puts the photo in a Mylar photo pocket,…"

Charlie Summers replied Nov 6, 2018 to Need suggestions on keeping the damage from getting worse...

12 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Charlie Summers

"Well, selling isn't a concern; unlike most here, I have every autograph I ever got (…"

Charlie Summers replied Nov 6, 2018 to Need suggestions on keeping the damage from getting worse...

12 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Charlie Summers

"I could mat and frame it, I suppose, but then I'd have to store the entire thing som…"

12 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Charlie Summers

"Huh. Almost every page I read was pushing the polypropylene sleeves, generally point…"

12 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Charlie Summers

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service