We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Thom Joseph's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"I got mine from Live Talks LA. Very pleased with the look of Derns signature over th…"

Thom Joseph replied May 14, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2256 20 hours ago
Reply by Quadropheniac

"It does seem like the indie bookstores in Canada  share a “Bookmanager” database. Th…"

Thom Joseph replied Apr 29, 2023 to KATE BUSH How To Be Invisible - SIGNED Canadian independant bookstore pre-order links

34 May 10, 2023
Reply by Pete D Moore

"Thanks for the link Joel. With the exchange it’s only $32 USD including shipping. "

Thom Joseph replied Apr 29, 2023 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

312 May 28, 2023
Reply by Thom Joseph

"It’s signed with an LD. Not the best sig, but still a deal. My interested in the boo…"

Thom Joseph replied Apr 22, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2256 20 hours ago
Reply by Quadropheniac

"I got my copy today. Only signed by Dern. I guess I assumed both women would sign it…"

Thom Joseph replied Apr 22, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2256 20 hours ago
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Sorry I was posting about the one I bought on her site that was advertised as a sign…"

Thom Joseph replied Apr 12, 2023 to Elle Goulding signed 2LP Newbury - Note: Cheaper at Roughtrade

11 Apr 12, 2023
Reply by Thom Joseph

"just got mine in the mail and they are going right back. I ordered the first day the…"

Thom Joseph replied Apr 12, 2023 to Elle Goulding signed 2LP Newbury - Note: Cheaper at Roughtrade

11 Apr 12, 2023
Reply by Thom Joseph

"I just got mine in the mail and they are going right back. I ordered the first day t…"

Thom Joseph replied Apr 12, 2023 to Ellie Goulding "Higher Than Heaven" Signed Vinyl

29 Apr 12, 2023
Reply by Thom Joseph

"Thank you so much for posting. I really wanted a signed copy. "

Thom Joseph replied Apr 11, 2023 to Chita: A Memoir by Chita Rivera $29.99

11 Feb 3
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"Yeah flipping is just the worst. Theres 80 fans who didn’t get a book. In  the old d…"

Thom Joseph replied Apr 7, 2023 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

312 May 28, 2023
Reply by Thom Joseph

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service