We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Don Webster's Discussions (697)

Discussions Replied To (592) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Gio. I understand...first things first... I wish you the very best... Ple…"

Don Webster replied Mar 6, 2016 to Is this an Authentic PSA Letter of Authenticity?

88 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Gio

"Believe me Gio I am cheering for you in this matter but I have to ask two things..…"

Don Webster replied Mar 6, 2016 to Is this an Authentic PSA Letter of Authenticity?

88 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Gio

"Gio...I am curious....did the seller end his listing early...through communicating…"

88 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Gio

"Steve,  I believe Gio said he bought it outside of eBay...but you're right...he sh…"

88 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Gio

"Thanks Joe... It might well be like having a leak in the ocean and I get that bu…"

Don Webster replied Mar 5, 2016 to Bruce Lee Signed Paper? REAL DEAL?

46 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Darryl Gundersen

"Good luck with that Gio...ingenious????  lol.....but it works... These guys shoul…"

46 Mar 12, 2016

"  In the meantime... There IS a way to contact this A-hole directly.... You can use…"

46 Mar 12, 2016

"I'm not in the U.S. Gio so I took the send-a-message route... I've used it before…"

46 Mar 12, 2016

"Just want to bring you all up-to-date.... I've just contacted eBay with a compla…"

46 Mar 12, 2016

"All four listings will not allow you to contact the seller directly with a questio…"

46 Mar 12, 2016

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service