We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

James Green's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Fabio, I agree with Steve. Unless you know where the autograph came from, I would pa…"

James Green replied Jan 20, 2011 to I want a Michael Jackson's autograph. Where? Tips?

6 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Anthony Bautista

"Clint Eastwood. The one autograph in my collection I am paranoid about!"

James Green replied Nov 14, 2010 to Most Forged Signature or Autograph You Can Name

75 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by DB

"Hey Matthew, never feel weird about asking questions here! We all were newbies at so…"

James Green replied Sep 20, 2010 to Valuation of Autographs and items

6 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Mirranda

"Good to hear from you again Roger! All of us here look forward to your posts."

James Green replied Aug 6, 2010 to What's Up With Autograph Truth Alert?

2 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by James Green

"After looking at that list, most of those prople are flavors of the week, or people…"

James Green replied Jun 8, 2010 to absolute toughest autographs to get in person right now?why are they tough?what do they say when asked to sign?who are your top 10 list for each month and why?

23 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by mike aring

"Wow, seems like a pretty tall order to me! It would kewl if you could find them, goo…"

James Green replied May 19, 2010 to ADVICE NEEDED

1 May 19, 2010
Reply by James Green

"I am looking for Patty Hearst."

James Green replied May 19, 2010 to Reader's Address Requests

32 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Jason Boyd

"The company I used to work for was heavily involved with MDA. I met him twice at our…"

James Green replied Apr 5, 2010 to Why do so many dealers & Auctioneers still sell obvious secretarials?

20 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Mike Miller

"Jerry Lewis always puts the date under his signature. He signed twice for me, and th…"

James Green replied Mar 31, 2010 to Why do so many dealers & Auctioneers still sell obvious secretarials?

20 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Mike Miller

"Most of the experts I know say they do not sell anything authentic."

James Green replied Feb 23, 2010 to What is the "real deal" with autographsamerica.com??

67 Sep 26, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service