We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason H's Discussions (3,037)

Discussions Replied To (2940) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't take my word on this at all.. madonna is faked too much there are too many aut…"

Jason H replied Apr 25, 2022 to Anyone help on Madonna thanks

8 Apr 27, 2022
Reply by Derek Bodine

"I agree. Im a novice with Madonna signatures but feel you need to be extremely caref…"

Jason H replied Apr 25, 2022 to Anyone help on Madonna thanks

8 Apr 27, 2022
Reply by Derek Bodine

"ive updated the original post a bit more to include the direct link to the FBI and o…"

Jason H replied Apr 25, 2022 to Fake Elton John Lockdown Art Cards Being Sold on eBay

20 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Yony Mark

"Wow, I didn't think to check actual feedback comments. This guy thinks he's sneaky w…"

Jason H replied Apr 25, 2022 to Fake Elton John Lockdown Art Cards Being Sold on eBay

20 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Yony Mark

"I found this link which contains a list of places we can report sellers of fake item…"

20 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Yony Mark

"I'm pretty certain this is both a reproduced art card with a reproduced barcode the…"

20 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Yony Mark

"Just to update everyone, the seller changed their ID.. they are now known as nas_cat…"

20 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Yony Mark

"This goes beyond a simple forging. It doesn't take long to recreate a barcode but ge…"

20 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Yony Mark

"It's also missing his signature ribbon after Elton"

20 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Yony Mark

"I was worried about barcode stickers being recreated down the road. Im pretty certai…"

20 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Yony Mark

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service