We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason H's Discussions (3,038)

Discussions Replied To (2941) Replies Latest Activity

"I was worried about barcode stickers being recreated down the road. Im pretty certai…"

Jason H replied Apr 25, 2022 to Fake Elton John Lockdown Art Cards Being Sold on eBay

20 Sep 3, 2023
Reply by Yony Mark

"I want to bring a thread I've created to everyones attention. Im adding a link to th…"

Jason H replied Apr 25, 2022 to Elton John signed The Lockdown Sessions album art card

318 Apr 25, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"Ok I get its not permitted, but I feel there's always ways to bypass this. I feel li…"

Jason H replied Apr 24, 2022 to

just now

"I just saw an article stating Mckenna Grace has released her 3rd single. She might b…"

just now

"I would love to make an inquiry if I had any proof.  All I'm going by is what other…"

just now

"How is it proven? Does every participating store receive the same amount of inventor…"

just now

"Yep, me too.. closest one is 50 miles away since we moved down state. I was told by…"

Jason H replied Apr 23, 2022 to

just now

"So Cassadaga as a whole was a nice album to listen to during a long drive. I let it…"

Jason H replied Apr 23, 2022 to Bright Eyes

22 Oct 4, 2023
Reply by Jason H

"I bought a cd and a vinyl from the US store. Is everyone expecting a signed cd bookl…"

Jason H replied Apr 22, 2022 to Halestorm signed Cd artcard

39 Jun 15, 2022
Reply by damageinc777

"Lol, Isn't that what you are doing? But without adding to the conversation. You are…"

Jason H replied Apr 21, 2022 to MISSY ELLIOTT “THE COOKBOOK” SIGNED ARTCARD DOUBLE VINYL

107 Apr 28, 2022
Reply by Pete D Moore

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service