We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

tim hendrickson's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"my first thought too...a partial willie mays...i have never seen one missing letters…"

tim hendrickson replied Jan 9, 2017 to Need Help Identifying Autograph ball with Field of Dreams Sticker on the ball

5 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by CJCollector

"number 2 looks like David Justice....atlanta braves...some one else may know... the…"

tim hendrickson replied Jan 9, 2017 to Need Help Identifying 3 Autographs

3 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Len Okeefe

"I am no expert on Earnhardt autographs.....but any Dale Sr. auto is a heck of a lot…"

tim hendrickson replied Sep 20, 2016 to NASCAR autographs authentic?

4 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Gary Asher

"I read your comment here and terrier8hof too....it struck me that what you say seems…"

tim hendrickson replied Apr 2, 2016 to Ebay Seller Gofsu2010 Sells Another Forged Mickey Mantle & Roger Maris Safe At Home Poster

7 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by tim hendrickson

"thank you....i value your opinion...i bought it online from an Annie Mebane, the sto…"

tim hendrickson replied Apr 2, 2016 to What do you think of this Mickey Mantle

3 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by terrier8HOF

"thanks for the response....indeed, it is good to see something positive about my MM…"

tim hendrickson replied Jun 14, 2015 to Wondering about this Mickey Mantle Auto Plaque

10 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Null

"I appreciate your thoughts and opinions..... I started looking at mantle fakes a few…"

tim hendrickson replied Jun 13, 2015 to Wondering about this Mickey Mantle Auto Plaque

10 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Null

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service