We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Chris Furness's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (297) Replies Latest Activity

"The thing with that Rich is that the album only comes out a month later and so I can…"

Chris Furness replied Jan 27, 2023 to Gracie Abrams "Good Riddance" Signed CDs

46 Apr 6
Reply by Joel S

"Now signed options in the UK store https://shopuk.gracieabrams.com/*/*/Exclusive-Goo…"

Chris Furness replied Jan 27, 2023 to Gracie Abrams "Good Riddance" Signed CDs

46 Apr 6
Reply by Joel S

"Thanks Rich, will keep an eye on it, but that GA signature is not the most appealing…"

Chris Furness replied Jan 26, 2023 to Gracie Abrams "Good Riddance" Signed CDs

46 Apr 6
Reply by Joel S

"On Amazon too Fuse (Amazon Signed https://amzn.eu/d/1bTAJuA"

Chris Furness replied Jan 12, 2023 to Everything but the girl rough trade signed exclusive

11 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by KellyEff

"Just received from Warner ... "You will receive the standard CD and we will send the…"

Chris Furness replied Jan 5, 2023 to Iggy Pop - Every Loser (Signed CD and Poster)

302 Oct 4, 2023
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Mine were out of the blue too, without shipping notice."

Chris Furness replied Dec 31, 2022 to John Mayall - "The Sun is Shining Down" Signed Vinyl/CD

14 Jan 24, 2023
Reply by Stepeanut

"Yep, my two signed photos arrived today too. $12 total (inc shipping) posted to the…"

Chris Furness replied Dec 31, 2022 to John Mayall - "The Sun is Shining Down" Signed Vinyl/CD

14 Jan 24, 2023
Reply by Stepeanut

"After phoning the gallery this afternoon I have just received notification that mine…"

Chris Furness replied Dec 20, 2022 to Brian May of Queen - Signed Book - STEREOSCOPY IS GOOD FOR YOU: LIFE IN 3-D - £40

88 Feb 22, 2023
Reply by Quadropheniac

"I have received my copy of this from Hatchards, following the book signing, and it r…"

Chris Furness replied Dec 18, 2022 to Pattie Boyd flatsigned My Life in Pictures Hatchards

4 Dec 18, 2022
Reply by 5816nick

"It certainly is worth mentioning. Thanks Stepeanut. At that price, $6 posted to the…"

Chris Furness replied Dec 17, 2022 to John Mayall - "The Sun is Shining Down" Signed Vinyl/CD

14 Jan 24, 2023
Reply by Stepeanut

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service