We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mr. Otter Bubotter's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"This album is TOO clean and the signatures are all wrong, besides this album was rei…"

Mr. Otter Bubotter replied Dec 3, 2017 to led zep real or fake

2 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Richard Booth

"Something bothers me about this, the most glaring issue is that in all my samples fr…"

Mr. Otter Bubotter replied Nov 26, 2017 to Elton real?

5 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Jason young

"Tim Some things look correct but others don't. Look at this late 70s sig that I know…"

Mr. Otter Bubotter replied Nov 26, 2017 to FLEETWOOD MAC LP SIGNED BY 5 REAL OR NOT??

17 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Xwiesy

"Hi Zoe These are real copy's of there signatures etched into the vinyl. Check this o…"

Mr. Otter Bubotter replied Nov 26, 2017 to Queen the show must go on etched vinyl, is this real?

9 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Zoe rose

"Hi Chris, Here is my 2 cents. A bit late to the party but my friend told me you had…"

Mr. Otter Bubotter replied Aug 16, 2012 to Mr. Sloane on ebay?

25 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by David K

"Thank you Roger. You are correct, in that this is neater than usual. I would say tha…"

Mr. Otter Bubotter replied Apr 1, 2012 to Your thoughts on this Janis Joplin

3 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Chad B

"Thanks Steve I trust Roger's opinion but this signature to me is so slow, it looks b…"

Mr. Otter Bubotter replied Mar 25, 2012 to Opinions on this signed PAUL McCARTNEY

6 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Hi Steve, This is needed as Ebay is a big part of the autograph world in promoting…"

Mr. Otter Bubotter replied Mar 25, 2010 to eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

75 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Jennifer, I can tell you to stick with Signed, Sealed & Delivered, AKA Roger Epp…"

Mr. Otter Bubotter replied Jan 3, 2010 to Which Autograph Company can you trust?

56 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service