We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Geoff LaVeine's Discussions (278)

Discussions Replied To (243) Replies Latest Activity

"Based on the label’s Instagram post, you can see the CEO met with William Shatner an…"

Geoff LaVeine replied Sep 7, 2023 to William Shatner – Ponder The Mystery Revisited (Black/Purple/White Splatter Vinyl or Cd – SIGNED) 2 of each left

57 Sep 19, 2023
Reply by Joel S

"From what I understand, she is much more willing to sign than William Shatner is but…"

Geoff LaVeine replied Sep 7, 2023 to William Shatner – Ponder The Mystery Revisited (Black/Purple/White Splatter Vinyl or Cd – SIGNED) 2 of each left

57 Sep 19, 2023
Reply by Joel S

"I was able to grab the signed vinyl using Apple Pay. Thank you! There was still one…"

57 Sep 19, 2023
Reply by Joel S

"Was just able to order one. "

Geoff LaVeine replied Aug 15, 2023 to Jason Isbell signed poster

7 Aug 22, 2023
Reply by Leonard Martinez

"Thanks!"

Geoff LaVeine replied Aug 15, 2023 to Tenacious D Coloring Book with Signed Print

61 Feb 6
Reply by Drogenbaron

"Bob Odenkirk signed children’s book https://www.rizzolibookstore.com/zilot-other-im…"

Geoff LaVeine replied Jun 24, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2197 on Tuesday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Looks like mine "

Geoff LaVeine replied Jun 12, 2023 to Signed Scarlett Johansson playbill “A View From the Bridge”

2 Jun 12, 2023
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Here’s mine from Talkshoplive "

Geoff LaVeine replied May 27, 2023 to SIGNED DEF LEPPARD WITH THE ROYAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA – DRASTIC SYMPHONIES LIMITED EDITION PICTURE DISC

58 May 27, 2023
Reply by Jason H

"Makes sense then. That’s where I ordered from. Guess I lucked out?!"

Geoff LaVeine replied May 18, 2023 to Alicia Keys - Signed Santa Baby CD

11 May 18, 2023
Reply by Jason H

"I ordered from Barnes and Noble online. Found email confirmation."

Geoff LaVeine replied May 18, 2023 to Alicia Keys - Signed Santa Baby CD

11 May 18, 2023
Reply by Jason H

RSS

Photos