We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Judge Nutmeg's Discussions (210)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"He signed this towards the end of his life - at which point he was terminally ill. S…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Oct 2, 2018 to Timothy Leary

4 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by goodcat

"Ho ho! Absolutely. Nice one, Steve."

Judge Nutmeg replied Oct 2, 2018 to Anyone care to guess who this is or authenticate it? haha

11 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Mark Stanton

"Dexy's weren't a one hit wonder.  Come on Eileen should be England's national anthem…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Oct 2, 2018 to Anyone care to guess who this is or authenticate it? haha

11 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Mark Stanton

"Ho ho! Quality, Woody. Satan certainly has a desirable signature - really dig the st…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 4, 2018 to Charles Manson letter, hair and finger print authentication

66 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Jay Downs

"It was under the radar, here in the uk. And i think that's one of the reasons it's s…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Aug 13, 2018 to Is Garry Shandling's Autograph Rare or is it Just that No One Cares?

8 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Thanks for the heads-up, Bruce.  Alas, i fear that the UK region 2 release wont cont…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Aug 13, 2018 to Is Garry Shandling's Autograph Rare or is it Just that No One Cares?

8 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"The Larry Sanders Show has to be one of the funniest and most brilliant pieces of TV…"

8 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Ha ha! You're a good un', Woody, cheers! When i said "any thoughts", i meant any tho…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Aug 12, 2018 to Alan Watts - authentic?

15 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Any thoughts on this one?"

Judge Nutmeg replied Aug 11, 2018 to Alan Watts - authentic?

15 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"I'm of the opinion that reprints take away the whole flavour of autograph collecting…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Jul 23, 2018 to Reprints. What are your thoughts.

9 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Rich

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service