We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

WHuffman's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Are we twelve?"

WHuffman replied Dec 23, 2023 to *Update* Guns N’ Roses signed poster- Epperson COA

10 Dec 24, 2023
Reply by D. Mart.

"Not trying to change subject, but I came across this last night - PSA authenticated…"

WHuffman replied Dec 21, 2023 to Sopranos tshirt failed Beckett - next steps?

18 Dec 21, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Almost certain it's a fake card and sticker.  Hard to know. Really wish PSA would sh…"

WHuffman replied Dec 17, 2023 to Heath Ledger Joker Signed Photo Autograph with PSA DNA COA - Fake?

5 Mar 5
Reply by Bryce

"Thanks.  Been reading many of the post... and will read a lot more. Good way to educ…"

WHuffman replied Nov 28, 2023 to Scarlett Johansson, Britney, & Bill Gates Real? - Authenticated

10 Nov 28, 2023

"Sorry, I was off looking at some stuff. Eric, thanks for adding the link.  I was sur…"

WHuffman replied Nov 28, 2023 to Scarlett Johansson, Britney, & Bill Gates Real? - Authenticated

10 Nov 28, 2023

"Thank you.  It's nice to know... prevents me, and other people from buying junk. "

WHuffman replied Aug 12, 2023 to Is this Mantle, Williams, Robinson Baseball Real ?

3 Aug 12, 2023
Reply by WHuffman

"Steve, When I saw your opinion, I felt like David going up against Goliath.  Lol Def…"

WHuffman replied Jan 10, 2023 to Opinion on Authenticity of this Barack Obama signed card

14 Jan 11, 2023
Reply by Stepeanut

"Randy, The other thing I was going to point out was the ending - what many call a Z.…"

WHuffman replied Jan 10, 2023 to Opinion on Authenticity of this Barack Obama signed card

14 Jan 11, 2023
Reply by Stepeanut

"I agree with Beckett - this is not authentic. There are many signs why this is not g…"

14 Jan 11, 2023
Reply by Stepeanut

"It was in the discussion where you posted your new Sheriff Taylor acquisition. The o…"

WHuffman replied Sep 24, 2022 to This Andy Griffith Has Me Puzzled

4 Oct 1, 2022
Reply by Garrett Meadows

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service