We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Eric Keith Longo's Discussions (17,989)

Discussions Replied To (17095) Replies Latest Activity

"OK. I'll start a thread and add mine."

Eric Keith Longo replied Oct 11, 2017 to Roger Waters Us and Them Tour Autographs

408 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Note: This one does not appear to have a dash. Perhaps early days for that. In fact…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Oct 11, 2017 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"We should compile an image of all the Waters graphs we have obtained this tour - the…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Oct 11, 2017 to Roger Waters Us and Them Tour Autographs

408 Dec 9, 2018

"SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :) Congrats!"

408 Dec 9, 2018

"And another apparent Marilyn effort, 1960's (likely) gambling book. Those matching "…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Oct 11, 2017 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"+1"

Eric Keith Longo replied Oct 10, 2017 to STAR TREK AUTOGRAPHS

162 Mar 15

"Hi Cris, Here is one thing I noted when I looked over the card you linked to and the…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Oct 10, 2017 to Authentic Bette Davis???

12 Oct 23, 2017

"Considering the source I think it is worse."

Eric Keith Longo replied Oct 10, 2017 to Universal Music Group Preorder Controversy: Questionable Demi Lovato and Lana Del Rey Autographed Items

31 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Frankie

"Good luck to you! Wish you every success. Early bird...will look hopefully for scans…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Oct 10, 2017 to Roger Waters Us and Them Tour Autographs

408 Dec 9, 2018

"I can't wait to see what you come up with! Good luck Andrew!!! Going with the poster…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Oct 10, 2017 to Roger Waters Us and Them Tour Autographs

408 Dec 9, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service