We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Eric Keith Longo's Discussions (17,991)

Discussions Replied To (17097) Replies Latest Activity

"And I have responded there."

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 28, 2021 to Robert shaw signed index card…..thoughts on authenticity

16 Dec 28, 2021
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Hello. The words "under $100" and "Tom Petty" do not appear together under normal ci…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 28, 2021 to Wanted TOM PETTY autograph

3 Dec 28, 2021

"That is shown at PSA as a genuine example on thier Gleason Facts page. It is a stupi…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 28, 2021 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4

"Here is another example of a proper color scan - note you can read the paper texture…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 28, 2021 to Robert shaw signed index card…..thoughts on authenticity

16 Dec 28, 2021

"Yes. It is like looking through fog and glass in b/w. All one can see is form."

16 Dec 28, 2021

"Check out my Gleason thread here. "

16 Dec 28, 2021

"I can read nothing from the original image, sorry. Scanning in color provides a LOT…"

16 Dec 28, 2021

"Thank you. If you are a newer collector there are two links on My Page that you migh…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 28, 2021 to Ingrid Bergman signed album page - what do you think?

7 Dec 28, 2021
Reply by Mob$ter

"Thats cool - but you need to accept the request I sent. You have not - I have the sa…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 28, 2021 to Ingrid Bergman signed album page - what do you think?

7 Dec 28, 2021
Reply by Mob$ter

"To paraphrase Captain James Tiberius Kirk - "...He can ask..." ;) In the short time…"

7 Dec 28, 2021
Reply by Mob$ter

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service