We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

bernie chatzky's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Do your research, plenty of good and bad on the net. But again keep in mind that thi…"

bernie chatzky replied May 8, 2015 to Gotta Have It Rock and Roll: Any experiences with them?

40 May 21, 2015
Reply by John Carpenter

"I sort of like it, has plenty of good vibes in my opinion. Don't have any info. but…"

bernie chatzky replied May 8, 2015 to Another Jimi Hendrix

7 May 10, 2015
Reply by Paul

"No need to bother Roger, or spend money on psa/dna and jsa, they are very closo to t…"

bernie chatzky replied May 6, 2015 to Beatles 65 Do these signatures look real?

16 May 6, 2015
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"non legit at all,$124.99 for a signed lp with all 4 members? that is a RED FLAG, run…"

bernie chatzky replied May 6, 2015 to KISS signed albums - need opinions about seller please

19 May 30, 2015
Reply by Ian Baldock

"Not at all, but who collects T. Swift autographs? Please............................…"

bernie chatzky replied Apr 15, 2015 to Taylor Swift Signed FEARLESS CD cover. Yes or No?

14 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Mike T

"That's an easy one, even I can spot it being so fake. What happens is this seller ha…"

bernie chatzky replied Apr 15, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I like it, ask those claiming is not legit what are they seeing wrong with it? It's…"

bernie chatzky replied Apr 15, 2015 to John Lennon Signature: REAL or FAKE?

8 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by FB

"is that it? 4 opinions claiming not good? is that enough? Can somebody be more speci…"

bernie chatzky replied Apr 15, 2015 to John Lennon Signature: REAL or FAKE?

8 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by FB

"Nice and amazing, Washer you rock, you know your stuff, you should contact the Jacks…"

bernie chatzky replied Apr 12, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Mike instead of looking like a total fool lacking gray matter just ask the owner/mod…"

bernie chatzky replied Apr 12, 2015 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

206 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Rock G III

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service