We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

John Spillane's Discussions (853)

Discussions Replied To (774) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a really nice Joe D. Me, personally, I think autographs can depreciate a litt…"

John Spillane replied Nov 15, 2018 to Joe DiMaggio autographed keno card

4 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Thomas Marcotte

" I'd been looking the last couple of months and just recently found a beautiful Sand…"

John Spillane replied Nov 14, 2018 to What's new in your collection?

6019 on Friday
Reply by Martin Peters

"Was being nice. For all three,  it's not out of the question. You can certainly get…"

John Spillane replied Nov 12, 2018 to Jim Catfish Hunter, Whitey Ford & Ron Gudry

3 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by John Spillane

"God love him! RIP"

John Spillane replied Nov 12, 2018 to Very sad news: Tony Varvel has passed away.

22 Jul 23, 2019
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"This is the PSA I compared it to. It's pretty spot on."

John Spillane replied Nov 11, 2018 to Hank Aaron look good. ? Anyone know ? Please and thanks

6 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Michael

"I thought of that too, Steve. However, I compared it to the one that I own, the ball…"

John Spillane replied Nov 11, 2018 to Hank Aaron look good. ? Anyone know ? Please and thanks

6 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Michael

"Hank had quite of few signing styles, and this was definitely one of them. I think y…"

6 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Michael

"I can't believe JSA put a sticker on that. You can't even make out the autograph."

John Spillane replied Nov 9, 2018 to Real or fake Reggie Jackson signed bar with candy in it

1 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by John Spillane

"There are so many better ones out there. I've seen authentic autographs that were so…"

John Spillane replied Nov 9, 2018 to Joe Dimaggio plaque with signed photo, LE of 361

5 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Steve

"Personally, I'd pass on the Dimaggio. Ugh!"

John Spillane replied Nov 9, 2018 to Joe Dimaggio plaque with signed photo, LE of 361

5 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Steve

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service