We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

crazyrabbits23's Discussions (594)

Discussions Replied To (593) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm ambivalent about resellers. I've said this before and I'll say it again - resell…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Jan 24 to Musician Direct Autograph Sales Forum and pre-orders. Resellers, FOMO Taking Over, Marketing Tactics Threatening to Collectors? Maybe I Need A Break

11 Jan 24
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Maybe at $250, but certainly not at $500. Much as I appreciate what the guy did for…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Jan 22 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 20 hours ago
Reply by Joel S

"I'll keep a look out, and let you know if I find any other examples. I used to have…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Jan 21 to Opinions on Christopher Plummer C. 1997

8 Jan 21
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I like it. His sig has become cheap and plentiful up here in the GTA. I have a coupl…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Jan 20 to Opinions on Christopher Plummer C. 1997

8 Jan 21

"Wildly. I have about a dozen signed books from Margaret Atwood that have large varia…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Jan 12 to How similar do book-signing autographs have to be?

4 Jan 12

"Direct-to-consumer signed book sales now build in the "star power" of the signer int…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Jan 9 to "Words of Love" - Buddy Holly - Signed by Peter Townshend & Roger Daltrey

6 Jan 10
Reply by Beatles410

"Is it grossly overpriced when checked against comparable listings? Probably fake. De…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Jan 5 to eBay forgers and forgeries with positive feedback

21 Jan 17

"And they even made custom bookplates for that... joke of a signature. smh"

crazyrabbits23 replied Dec 28, 2023 to Worst Artists Signatures (so you know who not to buy from in the future)

77 Dec 28, 2023
Reply by Rich

"Looks like some kind of trade advertisement, maybe from Variety or another magazine…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Dec 26, 2023 to Any chance this is authentic??? MASH signed cast poster from 1987.

8 Dec 26, 2023
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Did good. Bush. Taupin. Stewart. Geddy."

crazyrabbits23 replied Dec 9, 2023 to YEAR IN REVIEW 2023: WHAT WERE YOUR TOP GETS? MISSES?

57 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Findbooks

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service